The Japanese Pantry is now available for purchase through Amazon and is Amazon Prime eligible! Or order directly from the publisher, Create Space (also owned by Amazon.)
- Miso-glazed Salmon
- Honey Soy Roast Beef Shoulder
- Sake-steamed Mussels
- Japanese Sweet Potato Casserole (as revealed in this post)
- Shiitake Miso Gravy
- Creamy Wasabi Potato Salad
- Crispy “Popcorn” Edamame (as revealed here)
- Toasted Sesame Blondies
- Green Tea and Pistachio Semifreddo
and many more!
Check out this post for more information and pictures of recipes found in the book.